Tuesday, November 22, 2016

HOLIDAY | Want, Need, Wear, Read

Joining Andrea at Momfessionals for another link-up and this time it's our "want,need,wear,read" Christmas list!

This is the big gift I told my parents I wanted, a silhouette cameo 3! Since we just got a ton of stuff for our home for the bridal shower/wedding, I can actually ask for something I want, and not something we need for the house! I have a cricut but I have heard so many great things about this machine! Fingers crossed Santa delivers, if not, my 25th birthday is coming up and that calls for a fancy gift.


I need a new purse so bad, but I just haven't found one that I love. I am wanting something very similar to this one, The closest Nordstrom is Kansas City and I'm not fond of ordering handbags online just because size and color differences but for the price I may just have to do it!




T-shirts. My wardrobe love languange. Our workplace may be switching to jeans every day instead of just Fridays, and if that happens, gimme all the vneck tshirts, with a chunky necklace and some booties. I feel like this is the perfect shirt for that and they are only $15 and come in a variety of colors! I am super picky about t-shirts, they can't be too wide, but can't be too clingy, needs to be comfy but still looks professional, not like a loungy pajama t-shirt. I'm excited to order one of these to try it out!




Ugh Chip and Jo. The inspiration these two give me, home goals, family goals, wife goals, daughter of Jesus goals. They are so humble and use their platform to tell the world of Jesus and I love that. I need to sign up for the subscription of their magazine, not only for the home ideas, but recipes as well! I love all things fixer upper, even if that means I have to read.

3 comments

  1. I have the bag you shared above from Nordstrom :) I get so many compliments! My friend has the cognac/teal and I LOVE that combo.... It's perfect- but it does have a weird leather smell when it first comes out of the packaging. It fades though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally been eyeing that bag! And that t-shirt (plus your idea of a chunky necklace and booties!) is on point! What a great idea to subscribe to the Magnolia Journal. I'm putting that on my Christmas list now!

    ReplyDelete

© the fayetteville mama. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.