Slider

THE MAMA | What's up Wednesday

Wednesday, November 23, 2016


Joining in on the fun with Shay at Mixmatchmama to share what we've been up to this month!

- What we're eating this week -
all the thanksgiving food.

- What I'm reminiscing about -
Carter started saying "I love you" this month and I just never want to forget his sweet baby babble. How McKinlee will say "mama hold" when he cries because that's what I say, love those sweet babes.

-What I'm loving -
That the weather in Arkansas is finally starting to get cold. I seriously wore a dress and sandals last week. This week has actually felt like fall, chilly mornings and sunny but still cool afternoons. Just in time for it to turn winter, which better bring a lot of snow.


- What we've been up to -
The kids are out of school this week so they've been staying with my mom and brothers during the day! I love that they live here now and the kids can spend so much time with them! We search Netflix and Hulu every night to see if any more Christmas movies have been added, last night we watched Dear Santa. We're patiently waiting for Mistle Tones to be added back on, if not we'll buy it, because best. movie. ever.

- What I'm dreading -
I don't really dread anything about these last two months of the year but if I had to say something, it would be transitioning our one year old to not take a paci. Bedtime has been a little rough the past few days, especially since he is a little sickly so he wants that comfort, but we're staying strong!

- What I'm working on -
I have something I am working on but it's still in the early stages so I don't want to give any spoilers yet!


- What I'm excited about -
This will be the first real Christmas where Carter and McKinlee will both be interested in Holly and both be excited to open gifts! I love seeing them together, so I can't wait to see what Christmas morning will be like this year! This is from last year, poor bub was so stationary!


- What I'm watching/reading -
Justin and I recently started watching Revenge on Netflix once we finished Friday Night Lights, we hadn't found another show we were both interested in. He watched Breaking Bad after I would fall asleep, and I would watch Pretty Little Liars in my spare time. Someone recommended Revenge and we liked the first season but we kind of fell off the band wagon during the second. We are currently are watching Criminal Minds and are loving it! We watch about 2 episodes a night after the kids fall asleep.


- What I'm listening to -
I created a Christmas playlist on my Spotify and it includes all the Pentatonix and country Christmas. I am loving Pentatonix's new album! McKinlee's favorite is Little Drummer Boy, mine is probably Don't Worry Be Happy/Winter Wonderland.


- Favorite Thanksgiving tradition -
I don't know that we have any Thanksgiving traditions, I know we get up early and head to my Grandma's and we eat there for lunch while we hang out with cousins and aunts and uncles. Then we head to Bolinger family Thanksgiving for more family time and games, and then we finish off the evening at Justin's mom's house. There just isn't enough time in the day. I can't wait until we can host Thanksgiving dinner at our house some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan