Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Life Lately | April & May

April was so busy - I almost forgot to write about it.

Justin and I road tripped with my mom and brother to NC for the Mould-Bright wedding. It was so much fun and so good to see everyone who poured into me as a high school student. Love that family so much! So special to celebrate my best friend marry her love!


My job was to make sure this cutie had enough smarties to get her through the ceremony!


Mr. & Mrs. Richie Bright


What's a wedding without a nosebleed?

We made it back and work got really crazy for me. I mean - I worked 24 hours in 2 days. It was crazy, but it was awesome to be a part of such a big event. We moved into our new building, which has been equal parts great and crazy busy.


OH, almost forgot. Our toilet flooded and in turn, flooded our entire house. Had all of the carpet ripped out, and 3 weeks later rain flooded our house again. Luckily, our insurance was already replacing all of our floors from the toilet leak, so everything worked out in our favor. I also painted our whole house white to refresh everything in case we decide to sell in the near future. I love it. It's so bright and really looks nice! We also had a garage sale to get rid of a lot of our bulky furniture that we've accumulated over the years. We're not putting anything on the walls - so it looks very clean.








We celebrated Laurel's graduation!



We celebrated our girl turning FIVE.

This sweet boy had his first nightmare, so he got to come cuddle for a little bit. Then I reminisced how it's been a solid year, since he's cuddled in my bed.


Listened to this song on repeat 854692 times. LOVE.


Next post will be all about our summer bucket list!
Comment with any suggestions!



Post a Comment

© the fayetteville mama. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.